Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A New Life

Things have changed. People are different. Life is harder. 7th grade is just creeping around the corner just haunting me. I'm so afraid im just gonna mess up. But when I try so hard to do what im suppose to do, i just mess up. I don't fit in. If I had one wish. Just one little wish, it would be to be able to go into any book and be any character i want to be in or be. I would be Elizabeth, Whinnie, Bella, and so much more. we'll talk about that some more later. Anyway back to reality. Now that my brother has moved out things are different. I haven't spoken or seen my brother in what feels like 2 months. I love my brother, but im not sure he loves me like i love him. One of my bestfriends is changing too. She's becoming more hyper, nice, and i don't know. Just different. My dad is pretty much always at work, so it's normally just me and my mom. Im all alone. I wish i could find someone who understands me and likes what i like. But i doubt that will ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what u think!